Saturday, August 18, 2007

Thanks again.....

....to all those who left a comment on my last post. It humbles me to think that there are still people out there that care about another persons suffering and pain. This job tends to put you in the mindset of otherwise.

I will definitely have to try some of the things that were suggested. I guess the thing that bothers the the most is the fact that I will soon have a son of my own. The dream took on new form once my mind wrapped itself around this idea. It's like I was the father of the dead child. I don't know how if could handle loosing my son.

I appreciate all the comments and well wishes from everyone.

BRM

1 comment:

Constance said...

Good Sunday evening to you Blue Ridge,
That dream was so sad it made me ache. Losing a child would be hideous pain.
I hope/pray/cross my fingers that you never do....