Thursday, May 31, 2007

All or Nothing.....

Tomorrow I go for the state test. 150 questions that determine if I get to practice what I have been going to school and working for the past 2 1/2 years. I've studied and went over everything that I can think of and a little extra on the things that I had difficulty with. I think I am ready....

P.S.- Thanks for all the comments on my last couple of posts. I have talked to several other medics that I know and respect both as medics and as educators about the questionable calls of late. Through them and the comments that I have received I believe my course of thinking and treatment were right, which in turn has increased my confidence in my abilities. I thank my readers and commenter's for that....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best luck on your test!